Thursday, July 17, 2008

BATMAN on a Tie

I just sold a Batman Tie on Ebay and have sent it off to Golden, Colorado. It was a skinny, and the date on the back of the tag was a copyright of 1994. I;m not sure what film this coincided with, but I'm sure the fellow was glad to get it, and perhaps plans to wear it when the new film opens this week - it was silk, and really beautiful. The characters featured here include Cat Woman, Robin, the Boy Wonder, the Joker, Batman, and the Penguin. Just above the visible image is a little design which says Gotham City



The tie's label, Cartoon Corner, is a DC Comics logo. I didn't measure the tie, but it seemed quite short in comparison with a few others leading me to believe this was meant for an adolescent. Would love to hear from others who may have found more ties from this series.






No comments: